Select an image below, and Save As to your computer or Save Photo to your phone or tablet. Post to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
It's easy to invite friends and family to Christmas at Elmbrook! Here are a few ideas:
Grab a sheet of mini-invitations (at any Info Center) and keep them in your purse or wallet. When you tell someone what you're doing on Christmas Eve, share a card and invite them to join you.
Go to any page on our website (our Christmas page is a great place to start!), scroll to the bottom, and click one of the SHARE
1. If you haven't yet, "like" the Elmbrook Church Facebook page HERE.
2. Share the Christmas at Elmbrook Facebook event (find it HERE). Click "Interested," and then "Share". Share the event on your Timeline, or send it in a private message to a Facebook friend.
3. Share your Elmbrook family photos on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Include @elmbrookchurch and #ChristmasAtElmbrook in your post.
4. Download and share the images below on your social media channels. Include a link to our Christmas page (elmbrook.org/christmas2017). Bonus points if you include @elmbrookchurch and #ChristmasAtElmbrook.
5. Post a pre-written tweet. Click on a tweet below to automatically launch Twitter. Or copy-and-paste it to Twitter or Instagram.