Upward Sports is a national Christian sports program created to provide the best sports experience possible for every child. The season will incorporate practices, Scripture memorization, games, devotions, and a season-end celebration event for the players and cheerleaders on top of equipping children with sport and cheer fundamentals needed to participate at the next level.
New this season
In order to make new ministry opportunities available for Student Ministry, our practice days are now Monday,
- Boys Basketball K-1
- Girls Cheer K-1
- Girls Basketball K-1
- Girls Cheer K-3
- Boys Basketball 2-3
- Girls Basketball 2-3
Each team will practice one night during the week and have a game each Saturday. Parents will be notified late November of your child’s practice date and time. Practices begin the week of December 11.
- Saturday, Nov. 4 - 9am-noon
- Sunday, Nov. 5 - 1-4pm
- Thursday, Nov. 9 - 5-8pm
Firstgame is Saturday, Jan. 6.
There are opportunities for you to get involved also! If you’d like more information about being an Assistant Basketball Coach, Referee, Scorekeeper or assistant Cheer Coach please contact us at
What’s unique about Upward
- Each child is evaluated to create balanced teams that are competitive.
- Guarantees every child equal playing time.
- Aims to teach both athletic skills and values for success on and off the playing field/court.
family friendlyschedule by conducting one hourpractices and games each week.
- With supportive coaches and a positive sports environment, Upward is designed to bring out the “winner” in every child regardless of the game’s final score.
Registration is now closed.
Registration is $100 per participant. No refunds.