Classes & Support Groups
Life can come with struggles and challenges.
You aren't meant to go through them alone. Elmbrook offers a number of Care Groups to support you through each of these, as well as other life issues. Questions? Contact Kelly at .
Click on any group name and email the coordinator for more information.
Grief & Loss
These classes are open to all interested. The classes are required for those enrolled in our Chaplaincy Program. The classes aim to train leaders in raising the level of care for all who call Elmbrook Church their home. The three-year track includes a series of classes, as well as hands on experiences in visitation, mentoring, and ministering to those needing care. To apply for the Chaplaincy program, Contact Jessie at for an application.
- Chaplaincy-Oriented Apologetics & Ethics | Jan. 17-18, Fri. 6-8pm & Sat. 9-3pm
- Transformation and Life Change | Jan. 9-Feb. 27
- Foundations of Teaching | Feb. 8 & 15, 9am-3pm
- Premarital Counseling & Weddings | Feb. 7-8
- People Helping Skills for Assessment: Guilt, Shame, Forgiveness | March 13-14, Fri. 6-8pm & Sat. 9am-3pm
- Facilitating Support Groups | April 4, 9am-3pm
- Pastoral Care for Funerals | April 25, 9am-noon
- Preparing for Licensing and Ordination | April 25, 1-3:30pm
- Foundations of Mentoring | March 13-14