4 Ways to Give
Online RECURRING GIFTS
Recurring gifts allow you to establish a comfortable and consistent giving schedule. You can give online in just a few clicks using SecureGive. Contributions can be set up to draw from a bank account, credit or debit card. This link can also be used to give one-time gifts. You can even give anonymously.
Check or Cash
Place your contribution in the offering basket during any weekend service. If you are giving cash, please use an offering envelope, found in the pews or at any Info Center.
Text TO GIVE
1. Text the keyword and amount you would like to give to 74483. You can give to the Home Fund or Harvest Fund by typing EBHome or EBHarvest followed by a space and the amount you would like to donate. (i.e. to give $50 to the Home fund, simply text "EBHome 50")
2. The first time you text a gift, you will receive a confirmation text with a link to create (or sign into an existing) SecureGive account. Follow the prompts.
3. Reply Y for the gift to process.
Many people are unaware that gifting appreciated assets (i.e. stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc.) to Elmbrook Church can provide you with significant tax savings, AND minimize
If you'd like to speak with someone in our Finance Department about estate giving, please call Joy at 262.780.1818.
Please note that our offices will be closed
Dec. 25-29 AND Jan. 1.
For your contribution to count toward your 2017 taxes, it must be postmarked or received in our offices by December 31. You can make a contribution one of the following ways:
1) in the offering plate during a weekend service (including Dec. 31)
2) online via our secure giving system
3) mail it (postmarked by Dec. 31) to Elmbrook Church, 777 S. Barker Rd., Brookfield WI 53045