What is FAITH PROMISE?
Each year, as part of our expression of worship to God, the Elmbrook congregation is invited to prayerfully COMMIT TO GIVING towards mission through our Harvest Fund. The excitement of this covenant is that we get to WALK A JOURNEY OF FAITH TOGETHER as we expect God to provide us with the financial resources to support His mission.
What am I committing to?
This year, we are trusting that God will provide $2.6 million to fulfill our commitments to field workers, partnerships, and James Place ministries. Some of those commitments include:
- Continuing financial support of our 81 field worker families serving in more than 45 countries
- Supporting church-planting initiatives both locally and globally through partner organizations
- Resourcing and training 12 new field worker apprentices serving locally and globally
- Reaching out to global refugees through new partnerships with high-impact organizations around the world
- Adding a new James Place in the city of Milwaukee and resourcing one in Germany
- Mobilizing Elmbrook business people to impact the next generation of entrepreneurs in Milwaukee
How do I make this commitment?
Prayerfully consider an amount you can commit to giving to the Harvest Fund during 2018. Indicate your commitment in one of three ways:
- Write the amount on a Faith Promise commitment card, tear off the bottom and turn it in during services or at an info center
- Make your commitment online at elmbrook.org/faithpromise2018
- Use the Elmbrook Church app: Under the “More” menu, choose “Faith Promise”
Trust God to provide what you have committed to
And thank you for supporting the mission ministries of Elmbrook Church.