Parent Child Dedication
Raising a child is an important and exciting responsibility. Through
- An act which follows the Biblical examples in 1 Samuel 1:24-2:10 & Luke 2:21-25.
- A parent’s commitment, not an indication, that a child has made a decision to follow Christ.
- A time for friends, family and the church to commit to walk alongside you, as you point your child to Christ.
- The hour-long ceremony will be held in the Chapel, followed by a reception with light refreshments.
- The ceremony will include a slideshow of the children being dedicated.
- Feel free to invite anyone you’d like to be part of your special day. You can dress as fancy or as simple as you’d like, there is not a specific dress code for this celebration.
- There are 3 hours of class time. If a class is missed, a make-up class will be arranged before the next scheduled class.
- Kids Ministry is available if you’d like your child to attend a Nursery classroom while you attend class.
- If you have any questions, contact Andrea