Parent Child Dedication
Raising a child is an important and exciting responsibility. Through
- An act which follows the Biblical examples in 1 Samuel 1:24-2:10 & Luke 2:21-25.
- A parent’s commitment, not an indication, that a child has made a decision to follow Christ.
- A time for friends, family and the church to commit to
walkalongside you, as you point your child to Christ.
- The hour-long ceremony will be held in the Chapel, followed by a reception with light refreshments.
- The ceremony will include a slideshow of the children being dedicated.
- Feel free to invite anyone you’d like to be part of your special day. You can dress as fancy or as simple as you’d like, there is not a specific dress code for this celebration.
- There are 3 hours of class time. If a class is missed, a make-up class will be arranged before the next scheduled class.
- Kids Ministry is available if you’d like your child to attend a Nursery classroom while you attend class.
The next Brookfield Campus Parent Child Dedication will be on Saturday, May 5.
The next Lake Country Campus Parent Child Dedication will be on Saturday, May 5.