Middle school is the time when many people go from a "borrowed" faith to an "owned" faith. SundayAM exists to help students make that transition well. The worship, teaching, and small group discussion are all aimed at this goal. And we have fun doing it!
This summer, we're discussing how to make wise choices in life!
Everyone can always use more wisdom in our decision-making! Join us for our new series, Bright Ideas: A Teaching Series on Proverbs. Here are the topics we'll cover:
- May 30: No SundayAM
- June 6: Introduction: Seek Wisdom
- June 13: Wisdom with Friends
- June 20: Wisdom with Authorities
- June 27: Wisdom with Conflict
- July 4: No SundayAM
- July 11: Wisdom with Time
- July 18: Wisdom with Money
- July 25: Wisdom with Work
- August 1: Wisdom with Actions
- August 8: Wisdom with Words
- August 15: Wisdom with Attitude
- August 22: Wisdom with Values
- August 29: Wisdom with Faith
- September 5: No SundayAM
New to SundayAM?
Questions? Contact Mark at firstname.lastname@example.org.