Fort Wilderness | Rhinelander, WI
“We develop relationships for eternal impact” is the core purpose of Fort Wilderness - a year-round camp serving 9,000 campers of all ages and backgrounds. Some describe Fort as a “taste of heaven on earth.” In 1996, Craig & Tina started their own relationship together there while both were serving. At Fort, Craig shepherds relationships with campers and staff, furthers ministry with Partner Church staff and leaders, walks alongside missionaries raising support, and expands partnerships for the ongoing needs and Fort Future plans. In addition to raising the family, Tina builds into campers and staff who return year after year.
- Pray for the hearts of campers and staff to be receptive to the Lord. People are really hurting today.
- For wisdom, unity (close to 40 year-round staff), and continued provision during a season of growth. Doors have been opened for expansion – new land, generous support, and experienced staff.
- For more missionaries, staff, and volunteers to fill crucial roles.
- To be faithful followers of Jesus united as a couple (25th anniversary in 2023), parents (children age 31 to 8 years), missionaries, and friends.
- For our own children and one grandson to have a heart for God.